Monday, May 3, 2010

Truck

Yesterday was a great day! We started our day off by taking the high school kids in our church out for breakfast! Since the beginning of Lent, Chad and I have been teaching "Sunday School" for the high schoolers. Yesterday was our last day and we wanted to do something nice with the kids. So, we took them out for breakfast. It was fun to spend some time with the kids out of the church. They asked us if we are going to teach them next year... that is still undecided!

We then got a phone call from someone who was interested in buying Chad's truck. No one had called yet so we were excited. The guy said that he wanted to come up and look at the truck. They had to drive two hours to get to Nashua. I told Chad since he was cleaning his truck, I would clean the car. Then we cleaned the garage and the house. So, we got some major cleaning done yesterday. Well the guy came up with his wife and bought the truck! I was nervous for Chad because he LOVED that truck. He said that he was happy with who bought it knowing that it wouldn't get "beat on". I was happy for Chad because this means he gets a new truck! Yeah!

After we sold the truck we went and picked up our niece and nephew. We just started driving and ended up feeding ducks! The kids had so much fun. My niece who is 4 did NOT like the ducks that much. Her brother who just turned one, loved the ducks! He was running towards them to try and touch them. It was cute because my niece was like, "Brother get back here!" Too cute.

So, we had a busy weekend and I just told you about one day! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment