Friday, April 30, 2010

Subbing

I love subbing! I love the fact that I have to do NO planning. Teachers that sub get to walk in and not worry about what is going to happen! Also, when you leave you don't have to worry about getting tomorrow's things ready to go!

I subbed in NH today in the 2nd grade classroom. I have been in this class before so the kids know me. It was sweet because they had made May baskets yesterday, but they made one for me because they knew I would be with them today! It about broke my heart! How sweet! One little girl said to me, "Mrs. Sudol... you are beautiful today." I told her, "Okay, you do not have to do any homework for today!" But it was cute the way she said my name, "-Sue Dale-". I guess it is better than Rudolph! I don't know why they do it, but some kids call me Mrs. Rudolph. I can only hear one sound that is the same in Sudol and Rudolph. Whatever... it is kind of cute!

We have a friend who is moving to Des Moines so tonight we are going to a "Going Away" party. It will be nice to see some old friends and catch up!

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment