That is what our life seems like lately! We had another busy weekend and now we have started the week already! That is how it always goes though!
Sunday was my birthday... Chad bugged me all day about how old I was! He does not have much room to talk... he is six months older then I am! He spoiled me like normal for my birthday! We also had supper with both our families for my birthday and also his aunts birthday. We went to the park and had yummy pizza! It was a perfect birthday! I also won $20 at the Casino!
Today was my third day in the preschool in Nashua. The teacher had a baby so I am filling in for her until the end of the school year. The kids are so sweet, they are finally starting to say my name correctly.
On Wednesday I am going to go to Tripoli and spend half an hour with my future first graders! Can't wait for that. I will get to be in the room that I will be in next year. It will be SOOOOOOO fun! I am typing up my first letter home:)
Oh, yeah. Total impulse buy: Blackberry Smart Phones for Chad and I! We needed new phones but now we have all the bells and whistles on the phone. It actually is really easy to use...once you get used to it! Chad is really tech-savy so he has been helping his poor wife out!
Have a great rest of the week! I will blog on Wednesday after I have been at the school:)
No comments:
Post a Comment