Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GREAT NEWS

Well, it's my turn finally! I GOT A JOB:) I am SUPER excited. I will be teaching next year at Tripoli Elementary in the first grade! It is a long-term sub for a teacher who is taking the year off. Hopefully then the next year a teacher will retire and I will be able to step into their position!

I was getting ready this morning and Tripoli called to see if I could sub for them. I was thinking about saying "no" because it was later in the morning and I needed to be ready in like 10 minutes. But I ended up saying "yes" and rushing to get ready. When I got to the school the principal asked if I had a minute. I thought to myself, "Well, this is going to make my day good or REALLY bad!" And I walked out with a good day! Super Excited:)

I got my class list today... a whole whopping 14 kids in my class! Can you believe it:) It will be a nice number to work with in my first teaching experience. I also talked to the teacher that I will be working with and she is excited that I got the job.

So, that is my great news:) Can't wait for the summer so I can start planning and getting the room ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment