Here is a picture with my best friend from college. Her name is Kelly. She is the one that I told you got a job! We started at Hawkeye together and then transfered to UIU together! We were lucky enough to be able to sit close to one another. After the ceremony before we started to walk out, she turned to me and said, "We started this together, and now we are going to end this together!" Followed by a BIG hug! I didn't let her see it, but she made me cry! It's sad to think that I wont get to see her as often as I would like to! It's just a new chapter in our lives...
We also had a celebration after at our house. We had tons of food and lots of laughter! Here is a picture of some of the mushrooms that Chad and his dad cooked up!
Couldn't tell at first those were mushrooms, thought they were some oddly shaped fish or slugs- but mushrooms- yummy!
ReplyDelete