Friday, May 28, 2010

Lately

Our life has been crazy lately! Haven't even had time to blog!

Today was the last day of preschool for Mrs. Sudol:( I was sad to say "good-bye" to the students but excited for them! I have really enjoyed my time working with them. Thursday morning we took all thirty-eight preschoolers and went to the park on the other side of town. We walked. Not one student complained about the distance! I couldn't believe it! The park was fun and they really were tired from walking and running at the park. Today we went to the church and had a Farm Safety Day Camp. It was something fun for them to do on their last day. We sang songs before we went to the Camp and at the last song I had tears. I am just going to miss those little tykes!! I know I know I only have been with them for two weeks but you just get so close to them. Next year I will be in Tripoli so I won't get to see them:( That's the worse part about going to Tripoli. But I will be fine, I will be fine! I need to keep telling myself that!

Our weekend is going to be CRAZY! I think today we might try and get out on the boat. That will be fun, it's beautiful out. I don't know if the water is warm enough for skiing but we will see!

Tomorrow my Mom and I are going to work out at 5:15 am because she has to work and we wanted to get it in! I know we are crazy! Chad told me to sleep on the couch so I don't wake him up!I told him that he was welcome to come with us but he didn't enjoy that comment!! Then I have to help with WOT garage sale pricing, two graduation parties, and figure-eight races! Chad has to play fireman at the races so I will probably go too!

Sunday is going to be a CRAZY day! We have church in the morning, then we have a birthday party for Chad's cousin at noon in Cedar Falls. Then we have a wedding in Cedar Falls at four. So we will probably just bum around Cedar Falls! Oh no, I guess we will just have to go shopping! Then we have my neices birthday party at five in Nashua! yeah that should be interesting! Wedding at four in CF, and a party at five in Nashua! Then we have two more graduations on Sunday that end by eight! IT'S GOING TO BE Crazy!

Hopefully Monday will be less crazy and we can enjoy the day! I hear Pugsly barking so, I will let you go. Chad hopes to get off early today! Wouldn't that be nice! Have a great weekend:):)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment