Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

WOW! It is crazy that the weekend is already over! The Sudol's really had a great weekend filled with family, fun, and much laughter! On Saturday Chad and I took out his parents boat and enjoyed the sun for almost five hours. We even got to play some sand/water volleyball with some friends. The water was up to your knee so it was perfect. I remember many times saying to Chad, "PLEASE put sunscreen on!" He said that he was fine. I was so worried about him, that I forgot to put some on myself. We are officially burnt! To a crisp! We have learned our lesson and now own the highest SPF that you can get!

Sunday was our busy day. We left our house at 10:30 am and didn't get back untill 10:00 pm! We had a good day though. Congrats to my high school friend Megan and her husband Kris!

Monday we went out on the boat again... with plenty of sunscreen this time:) Below are some pictures of our boating:)

Pugsly with her daddy, driving the boat!


Pugsly with Mom, soaking up the sun rays!


So, I hope that you all had as great of a weekend as we did! Enjoy your week!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment