Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend Trips

This weekend was another busy one around the Sudol household. Chad had to work on Saturday morning... so I got to sleep in! That was really nice! I think Pugs and I woke up around 9:15! It was awesome. We usually don't sleep in because we have things to get done. :):)

Then Saturday afternoon Chad's parents called to see if we wanted to go out for supper. So, off we went to Cedar Falls to Famous Daves! Yummy! Then they decided to go gambling... I don't care to gamble. So, they dropped me off at the mall! Chad knows that I would rather loose my money and have something to show for. Example: Chad and I both had an amount of money in our wallet/purse. I said you spend yours, and I'll spend mine! So, ended up I walked out of the mall with: Capri's, two tank tops, a necklace, and a headband. Chad ended up walking out of the casino with.... NOTHING! See what I mean? I came out of the deal with something, and he didn't!

Today we drove to Prairie with my Mom and Dad. It was really fun. Chad and I both enjoyed spending time with them. We went to this really neat place on the Mississippi to eat. I had a good picture of Mom and Dad sitting at the table... but I deleted it accidentally! We then went to the Cannery (spelling is off on that). That place is almost to much. I found a rug that I liked on the first floor and Chad said, "Just buy it so I can get out of here!" Half way through the store Dad and Chad went outside to sit!

This is the new rug that I got for my kitchen...


Then off to Cabela's we went. I didn't see Chad for about half an hour! He was looking for things that he might need on his fishing trip. His Grandpa Sudol, his Dad, Chase, Collin, and Chad are all going on a fishing trip this week. So, he had to get some last minute things. My Dad bought this really neat fake bird that you throw in the air and you shoot at it. It is battery operated and you have to shoot it for it to fall to the ground. It is really neat! Dad said he bought it for the kids... he had to get it out as soon as we got back to Nashua! He's such a little kid!

This is Dad's new toy...


We looked at boats at Cabela's. There are some "freakin" awesome boats over there! Here are a few pictures of the boats we liked!




-Our dream boat!


Well, I hope that everyone had as great of a weekend as we did! -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment