We have been busy working around our house. I have been working in the mornings at the daycare in Waverly. Then running home for forty-five minutes and running to tutor a few students. Usually tutoring gets done around four thirty... so I have been BUSY lately.
Chad's been working long hours because we are leaving for vacations soon and he wants to try and help get as many things as possible done at work:) He's a good guy like that!
Chad's newest thing is that he just bought himself a NEW truck (Well I should say, new to him)! He's very excited for it to come. He said the other morning to me, "I didn't sleep well last night." Me, "That's to bad, why?" Chad, "I couldn't stop thinking about the truck!" We both laughed so hard I was crying...
...Here are some before pictures of his new "baby"!!!


Obviously these are the before pictures. This is what Chad does for a living...fixing "broken" cars as I call them:)
Of course I have to talk about Pugsly. I don't know if I have blogged about her sleeping lately. This past winter my husband started something bad... letting her sleep in our bed. Now, she is just like a child and will cry and cry until we put her in our bed (just remember Pugsly is a dog!) So, I told Chad we need to try and get her broke of this HORRIBLE habit.
Well, this morning I got out of bed first to get into the bathroom to get ready. Chad followed me shortly and started getting ready. Usually as soon as I get out of bed, Pugs is quick to follow. Well about thirty minutes after getting up I noticed she wasn't running around like she usually does. So, off I go searching for my little baby. Where do I find her? Let the pictures tell the story!
Obviously hadn't made the bed yet! Can you believe that little stinker! She was upset too that I had woke her up!
So, anyways Pugsly has been enjoying a LAZY SUMMER. Chad and I on the other hand have been running around like chickens without their heads!
-Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment