Sunday, July 11, 2010

Been Awhile!

Man, I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! Oh, wait... it has been two weeks! Yikes!

Well, in that time we have gone on a family vacation, spent time together, went to weddings, and squeezed in a LITTLE boating time:)

I will post some pictures from our vacation. It was SUPER fun! We went to Chicago the first night, and then traveled to Ohio the next day. While in Ohio we went to a wedding and also put our feet in the Great Lake....I think it was Erie! Here are some pictures:)







July doesn't seem like it should be almost half over!!! Can you believe that I am going to go this week to the school and start getting things ready?!?!?!?! That is just not right!! LUCKILY.... it is my first year soooooooooo I am super excited to go!

Here are some pictures of our house. I have been making porch quilts and this one is my latest project. I don't know how long I should keep it up... I think that I might leave it up until about beginning of August.




That last picture is some new Hostas that my mom and I transplanted from her house. They are really starting to take I just hope they make it through the winter. They should though because they are Hostas (the easiest plants ever)!!! This picture shows the hostas on the east side. The ones on the north just don't look as good as these! I couldn't figure it out. I didn't know if it was because of sunlight, the soil, or what!! Then one day I figured it out.... I let Pugsly out to use the bathroom and I usually watch her out the window so I know when she is done! When I looked out the window I found why the hostas on the north are not growing as well...Pugsly likes to chew on them!!! They must taste good or something because about everyone of them had bite marks in them!! Little stinker!!! So, needless to say, her chain has been moved! Little stink!

Well, have a good week! I'll stop blabbing, I seem to do that:)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment