Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

We have been busy at The Sudol's lately. The last two nights we have helped my cousin and her husband lay new floors in their house! We worked for over eight hours total! The sad part is... we are only a quarter of the way done! They are redoing ALL the flooring on the first floor of their house!

I am FINALLY going to put pictures up of our new bamboo flooring. The first pictures will be the befores and then the afters!






Pugs was SOOO scared of all the work going on at her house! At one point Chad said to me, "Sarah... where is Pugsly?" We were outside looking for her and we finally found her in the back room in the corner! This is what she did the whole entire time we worked on the floor!




I love the new floors. I am lucky that my hubby and both our dad's know what they are doing around the house! We saved thousands of dollars just by doing it ourselves! It is nice because it's easy to clean up:)

I also decided that I have the best brother-in-laws in the world. Tomorrow is my birthday and they bought me this new cabinet for my dining room! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is perfect! It looks like it was built for my house:)



We also have to go to a progressive supper tonight. I have made some goodies! Tell me what you think! They didn't take to long to make so that is REALLY good! Sunflower cupcakes and a watermelon cake!



Well, enjoy what's left of the weekend!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment