Yes, I have been MIA lately! Sorry... It has been crazy around our house lately! Who am I kidding? It's always crazy!!
Yes, school has started. It started off very stressful, and has now moved to be very rewarding.
During the days before students arrived I was very nervous, anxious, and many other feelings. I couldn't believe that I was going to be in charge of fourteen students learning for a year. Think about that! I AM the ONE responsible for their learning. That is mind boggling to me. I just can't look at it like that. I am the LUCKY one who gets to be with these fourteen students for one whole year. Teach them as many things as I can, and be satisfied with that!
Now that we have been in school for almost three weeks, I am less stressed. Don't get me wrong, you might catch me at a moment when I am stressed to my limit, but things are better! I am actually able to sleep at night now! I used to wake up at all times in the night and think of things that I need to do. I have now come to the realization, if things don't get done... the students wont be able to tell!!
I have been so exhausted lately. Not only because of teaching, but because of being pregnant. I hate blaming me being tired on it, but it's true. I am sleeping every night by eight or eight thirty! It's horrible.
Tomorrow afternoon we go to the doctor for my four month check-up. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again. Last time I cried like a crazy lady. I asked Chad Dean if he was ready to hear the heartbeat and he said he is. He said he can't wait for the ultrasound around week twenty! That will be awesome:)
Today we watched my nephew, Maverick. That boy is seriously the happiest child I know! He never stopped smiling. I was folding clothes and Chad was laying with Maverick trying to get him to smile. I was watching Chad and I realized that our baby is going to be SO lucky to call him Daddy! I had tears in my eyes watching him coo and talk to Maverick. I know it's gushy, but it's true. He is going to be the best Daddy. When we got married we had to go to a marriage group at a local church and discuss things with each other. At one session we had to tell each other what made us love the other so much. You know what my husbands number one was?? (okay cue the tears...) That I was going to be the best Mommy someday. And I will NEVER forget him telling me that.
Anywhos.... enough with the mushy stuff! I will TRY and post tomorrow night about what the baby's heartbeat is:) Have a good night and a SHORT work week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment