When they put first put the wand thing on my stomach I just watched Chad. I wanted to see his reaction first, even before what I wanted to see! He was standing with his arms crossed and had a stern look on his face (he was concentrating on the screen). And in an instant, he put his arms down, and I saw the biggest smile come on his face! If I could bottle that moment up, I would. That was seriously one of the top tens in my life! His eyes started to glaze over and he looked at me and gave me the most comforting look. I then looked at that screen and fell in love! My baby, OUR baby, is a work of God. I could see feet, arms, head, and the tummy. Thank you God for giving us this baby! We didn't know if we were ever going to be parents, and this moment blew those old memories out of my mind, FOREVER!!
Uhh, I can't even think straight right now!! So, here are some pictures of Baby Sudol. Now I had to scan them in so they might look fuzzy.


We have an envelope at our house that tells us what it is. We were unsure if we wanted to know or not. Still trying to figure that out. At this point I think that we will wait.
I better get going, I've got nothing planned for supper... and we usually have eaten by now! GRRRR.... says my tummy and Baby Sudol!!
No comments:
Post a Comment