Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I don't think I'll sleep tonight...

Tomorrow is the big day... ULTRA-SOUND!!!!! I can not tell you how excited we are about this. I cry like a baby every time I hear the heartbeat...I better take my own box of tissues tomorrow.

Now, the question is...to find out or not to find out! We just don't know what to do. Yes it would be awesome to find out early(what a great surprise). We could get more things purchased like clothes, etc. BUT what a surprise it would be to find out when you see that baby in real life!!! We keep going back and forth on the topic. I think at this point (8:15 PM) we will be asking them to put it in an envelope. This way if we want to know at a later time we could find out!

Post a comment on what you think we should do! I know what my Mom is going to say... DON'T FIND OUT!!!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I'm a need to know person, so we HAD to find out with Addie! Whenever you find out it brings such joy that it doesn't matter! I think the envelope idea is great! Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete