Tuesday, September 7, 2010

15 Weeks!

YEAH! I am four days away from being sixteen weeks:) Today we walked into the doctors office a minute late, to wait almost 20 minutes! I keep telling myself, you have to wait for good things. While waiting I told Chad, "I am going to take my jacket off and my shoes before they weigh me!" Chad thought I was crazy... I don't want that added weight. I was happy to see that I only had gained two pounds since the last appointment!!

At the appointment we got to hear the heartbeat. That makes me so excited everytime. It just puts it back into reality for us that this is REAL!!! After all of the waiting it is our turn to be Mommy and Daddy!! When the heartbeat was going, I started to cry. Then the nurses started to cry. The nurses say that we are one of their favorite couples:) Today, we could hear the nurse scheduling our utlra-sound. She said to the lady on the other line, "Are you the one that will do their ultra-sound on that day?" She then said "You ARE SOOO lucky to get to do that!" She then started telling the other nurse how fun we were. She said to the other nurse, be careful though, Sarah will make you cry because she cries!! We just love our nurses and the doctor is really down to earth. He was talking football with Chad today! Chad was in hog heaven!!

In two weeks we go to have our ultra-sound!!!! YIPPEEEE... We have to make sure that we tell them MANY times that we don't want to know what the baby is.

Well, have a good rest of the night and week! Tomorrow is already Wednesday:)That's a good feeling to have!!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment