I am now working like a fool during the day to get my tasks completed so I don't have to bring LOTS home. I still bring about an hours worth of things home every night but that's better then what it was!
With this extra time at home I feel like I am being a better wife because I am able to get things done around home. Like cook meals that are not frozen!! I feel like I am a better daughter because I have more time to spend with my parents and talk to them more frequently. I feel like I am a better teacher because in my free time at night I am thinking how I can do things better. Not thinking, "oh man, I am freakin' exhausted!"
Chad and I are thinking about working on the baby room this weekend. We are thinking of taking the old furniture out and picking some paint colors. Missy (my sister-in-law) made this beautiful quilt for the baby. So, I am probably going to pull colors out of the quilt to paint the room in.
I am thinking about pulling the tans out... I have this cute idea on some artwork for the room. I think it would be neat for the baby's cousins to paint some pictures for their new cousin. I have two nephews and one niece. I was thinking about having them paint with the colors that are in the quilt. I also have some good ideas for some sayings to go on the wall. Oh my... before I know it Baby Sudol will be here!!! I totally can't wait!
I go in next week for my 20 week appointment!! I am ready to hear that heartbeat again. It always makes me feel better after hearing the heartbeat. I told Chad we needed to invest in one. We thought about trying to "steal" it from the doctors office... my purse was to small! Just kidding! I WOULD not steal!
I hope that you have a good rest of the work week! It's almost Wednesday:)
-Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment