Anyways, everyone keeps asking me to put pictures up of Baby Sudol growing in my tummy! So, today I will deliver. Before Chad went out hunting he snapped a few photos of us (baby and I).
This is from earlier today... 23 Weeks Pregnant. Can't believe that we are on the down hill slope. It seems though as time is slowing moving forward. I just want to see this baby, know what sex it is, kiss this baby, and love up on this baby! So, I am hoping that the holidays go fast and February will be here before I know it!!
These next few pictures are from my classroom. The kiddo's helped me decorate the room. They had so much fun! I am hoping to score a few good deals tomorrow on Halloween for next year. Then I will have more things to decorate with in the classroom.
The ghosts hanging are made out of cheese cloth and liquid starch. I loved making these with the kids! It was VERY messy but we all had fun! I even made a few for our house. I have some hanging from the lights over our table and in the entryway!
I hope that everyone has a good Halloween! We are passing out candy and silly bandz at our house this year. Please come:) My mom and I both keep track every year of how many kids we have. The past two years I have been the WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!
Enjoy your weekend... we have nothing planned and I have enjoyed that. Got some baking done today, took a nap, and cleaned. I think that it's now time to sit down and relax while I watch the rest of the Iowa game! Go Hawks!
No comments:
Post a Comment