Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Exciting Summer So Far!

Wow! Where has the time gone? Our baby is now almost five months old! YIKES!! It seems like she was just a baby a few days ago! I remember this...



... like it was just yesterday!

No this is what we see everyday when we wake up...



... our sweet little girl!

Ellie now has two bottom toofers! It is soo stinkin' adorable. My mom said that I didn't teeth until I was older. Chad's mom said that he did teeth around four months. It was funny how we discovered she was teething. I was in the kitchen and Chad was playing with Ellie. He said, "Sarah, I think L (Ellie) has a tooth in her mouth!" I go running in the living room to discover not one but TWO teeth. She never even fussed with her teeth! We are very lucky!!

Ellie also has been rolling since about 2 and a half months! She likes to roll over but gets frustrated when she isn't by her toys anymore. It's pretty cute.

We had family pictures scheduled during her three month pictures. We ended up having to go two times because someone was not in a smiley mood! Here are a few of my favorites!!





I'm going to keep it short. I have stopped pumping milk for my beautiful baby. It's been very emotional for me. I feel bad because I won't have that "good" milk for her. I do have a pretty good supply built up. Should make it till she's about 7 months old. I also am VERY sore! And I mean BAD!! Pray for the pain to stop here soon. It's been almost two days and I am still in HORRIBLE pain. If you know any realivers... please let me know!

Thanks for checking in with us!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment