Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost School Time!

It's hard to believe that summer will be over in the next few weeks. This has been the best summer of our lives! Ellie is the reason for that! I have enjoyed being a stay at home Mommy these last few months. We go for walks, visit grandmas, visit our cousins, aunts and uncles!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our first summer together....








It's hard to believe that Ellie will be 6 MONTHS OLD this August! I can't believe how fast it goes. She is trying her darndest (if that's a word) to crawl! I bet she'll be crawling by the time she is six months old!

She still gets up once in the night. She usually wakes up at 3:30 and wants a "quick" bottle before falling back to sleep. She has started to do this new thing when she sleeps. I lay her down in her crib, and she rolls right to her stomach. She sleeps that way then the rest of the night!! The first night I think Chad and I got up about 20 times to check on her... and that is no lie!!

I've been doing a workout class in the mornings three days a week. I have enjoyed this alot! It has been nice seeing my old body come back! The other weekend we went shopping and Chad walked me into the Buckle. Now, when I was in high school... this was nothing new for me. I LIVED at that store! Now that I pay for my own clothes... haven't stepped foot in there!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the nice clothes growing up! Anyways, Chad told me that I deserved a really nice pair of jeans because I had worked so hard getting back into shape!! About made me cry... (especially when I saw the price tag!!) It was nice to know that he is proud of me for all the hard work I've been putting in.

Here is a few more pictures from the summer...







Well, I will TRY and be better about updating. It's going to be hard right now because I am doing 40 home visits for school, Chad's got football practice every night starting soon, starting a new teaching job, Chad's getting the houses ready to sell, and we are trying to squeeze in a few family moments too! So, Sarah, I PROMISE to try and update more often!! hahaha

--Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Little Ellie is getting so big! She is so precious! I think I am soon going to find out that when you work full time you don't have as much time to update! Good luck with school! I can't wait for Addie to have you as her teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete