Our life has been super busy like normal. Sunday night my cousin had a Madrid musical thing. It was interesting to say the least. The students were dressed up as if they were back in Medieval times. They sang, we ate, and they sang more! It was really neat but it got really late! It was almost 10:15 when it was over and we still had an hour and a half drive! I have a few pictures from that night!
Sorry the pictures are so blurry and dark! My cousin was very happy that we came, so it made the short night worth it!
Then on Tuesday night my Mom graduated from Nursing school!! Yeah for my Mom! It was VERY stressful for her (and the rest of us)! She graduated with all of us there except my brother Zach, who had to work. He recently got promoted to a supervisor at Nestle, so he really couldn't take any time off! We all were proud of my Mom for reaching her goal! Missy, Kacie, and I have all said we are ready to have our Mom back! She just was so busy with school she couldn't talk or hangout as often as normal.
Last night we had play practice for the church play. I thought since I was pregnant I would maybe be Mary... nope a VERY pregnant angel! I swear the costume makes me look over four hundred pounds! I told Chad I might have to make it more up to date! It's just a piece of cloth that is way to big! I might put a belt around the top of my tummy so you can tell I'm pregnant and not just super sized!
I have some pictures of getting the crib put together for the baby and also Chad putting the car seat and stroller together! We had both Grandpa's over to help with the crib!
We went down and registered for the baby shower the other night! That was really fun... for me! Chad kept saying, "This is new to me, what is this? what is this? we really need something like that?" When we left he was very overwhelmed. I think mostly over what we still need to get ready to have the baby! It was funny because the next night we ordered the car seat and stroller. He then said, what are the other MAJOR things we need before the baby comes. It's all setting in for the both of us. We are on the countdown now... on Saturday I will be thirty weeks! That means only ten more weeks to prepare!
In early December we had our Holiday Concert (Christmas Concert, but we can't say Christmas anymore!!!!) The kids were really excited all week long. Chad came over with me and the kids went freakin' nuts! They couldn't believe that he came to watch them. They are still talking about "meeting" Chad! I had Chad take a few pictures after the concert of me with the kids. This is the best one... they were all being pretty goofy if you can't tell!
Okay, I have probably jabbered on about nothing so I will end my post. Looks like we are having a late start this morning. I just hope that it doesn't turn into a no school day!
-Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment